PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
(A) Collection and Use
1. Personal data collected from you in the self-registration web-page will be used by the Airport Authority ("Authority", "we", "our" or "us") for the purposes which are directly relating to
(i) registering your attendance to the Smart Airport – Technovation Conference & Exhibition (the "Conference");
(ii) communicating with you in relation to the Conference;
(iii) handling any enquiries or feedback from you.
2. Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. If you do not provide such personal data, the Authority may not be able to
(i) register your attendance to the Conference;
(ii) communicate with you in relation to the Conference;
(iii) handle any enquiries or feedback from you.
(B) Transfer of Data
(C) Access to Personal Data/ Enquiries
1. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by the Authority in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). The Authority may charge you a reasonable fee for handling your request for access to your personal data.
2. If you wish to access/ correct your personal data held by the Authority, please complete the Data Access Request Form specified by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data under section 67 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Such form can be downloaded from the website of Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data.
3. Please send your data access request, data correction request or any enquiries concerning your personal data to
General Personal Data Officer
Airport Authority Hong Kong
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau, Hong Kong